- Tournament & Event
- Sign up your teams
- Watch the live finals
- Event Rules & Regulations
- Tournament Format
Are you joining us for the biggest European Gears of War 4 eSports event of the year? Book your tickets today for two days of live action.
Xbox and The Coalition are proud to present the largest Gears of War eSports program to date with MLG and Gfinity. Join us in London for Gfinity's first stop in the $1million Gears eSports Pro Circuit.
In London, a total of 32 teams will compete for a share of $150,000 and points. We will have two stages at the Gfinity Arena & Studios, where you can experience all the live action, boastful game talk and of course the joyous cheers from the thrilling crowd. You can be a part of it too, simply book your tickets (see details below) and you can show up at any time during the competition on 10th and 11th December 2016. As an extra sweetener we're giving away some fantastic goodies to event attendees too, so there really is no excuse to miss it.
The Gears eSports Pro Circuit will feature more international cross-play and competition than ever before in Gears of War history, as the most talented teams from North America, Europe, Latin America, and Oceania are flown around the world.
This year’s international circuit will feature large open events, a double elimination format and the brand new, Gears of War 4 competitive game mode, Escalation (5v5).
London, United Kingdom:
- December 10th, 2016: Starts at 10:00 am (doors open 9:30 am), finishes at 10:00 pm (Times are subject to change)
- December 11th, 2016: Starts at 10:00 am (doors open 9:30 am), finishes at 10:00 pm (Times are subject to change)
- Teams: 32
- Prize Pool (USD): $150,000
The Gears Pro Circuit is an 18+ program. For live events, competitors must be 18 years of age or older. Exceptions may be made for players 16 & 17 years of age with a parental consent form. Spectators must be 13 years of age or older with parental consent form, and spectators under 16 years of age will need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Online competitions may be entered by players 13+ with the supervised purchase from a parent or guardian for any players under the age of 18. Subject to change.
PLEASE NOTE: The Gfinity Arena is being used to photograph and record video and film footage in connection with the promotional and publicity campaign of our live eSports events. By your presence in the Arena, you acknowledge that you have been informed that you may be photographed and recorded as part of the release in home video and/or any media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity throughout the universe and the advertising and publicity thereof. Further, by your presence here, you grant your permission for your likeness and voice to be included therein without compensation, credit or other consideration. If you do not wish to be photographed, recorded, or appear under these conditions, you should not enter the Gfinity Arena.
You are able to reserve a team place for the Gears Pro Circuit London starting today, 18th October 2016. Keep an eye on our Twitter to hear first hand when you can book team tickets to the Mexico and Paris events.
For more detailed information on the Gears eSports Pro Circuit and online competitions, please visit www.gears.gg.
Do you want to support your favourite team, as they compete in the Gears Pro Circuit? You can!
Spectator tickets for the London event are now on sale. Of course you could watch the stream but if you attend the event in person, you might be going home with this gorgeous Collector's Edition. So book your tickets and join us live!
Gears of War 4 Pro Circuit - London - Rules
Gfinity will be hosting the Gears of War 4 Pro Circuit - London tournament (the “Tournament”), in accordance with: (i) the Gears of War 4 Pro Circuit 2016-2017 Handbook (the “Handbook”); (ii) the Gears eSports Code of Conduct; and (iii) these official rules (“Official Rules”). If there is an inconsistency between the Handbook and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall control. By participating in the Tournament, each participant agrees to abide by the Handbook, these Official Rules, the decisions of Gfinity (which shall be final and binding in all respects) and to be contacted by Gfinity or their agents by email, mail and/or telephone regarding the Tournament.
1. In order to be eligible for Pool Play and/or free entry as a qualified team, you must submit your team roster by 11:59pm GMT on Wednesday 30th November.
2. For all other teams who have purchased a team ticket, you must submit a roster by 11:59pm GMT on Monday 5th December
3. The Tournament Team Pass Price is £200.
4. All Team Pass sales are final. No refunds, transfers, or resales will be granted.
5. Rosters must be submitted as per the format given on the Gfinity website : http://www.gfinity.net/events/details/gears-pro-circuit-london#competiton-4
2. Open Bracket
1. The Open Bracket will have between 16-24+ Teams.
2. Open Bracket teams may have 1 member from a different region but will be placed into the bottom of the bracket.
2. The Open Bracket will be Double Elimination. After losing a Match in the Winners Bracket, Teams will enter the Losers Bracket. A Match loss in the Losers side of the Bracket will result in elimination from the Tournament.
3. All Rounds will be Best of 3.
4. When 4 Teams remain in the Open Winners Bracket, they will be placed into Pool Play.
5. When 4 Teams remain in the Open Losers Bracket, they will be placed in Championship Bracket Losers Round 1.
1. Registered Teams will be seeded for the Open Bracket by their total Gears Pro Points as of 11:59pm GMT on Monday 5th December.
2. Incomplete Teams will be seeded last.
3. Teams that are completed after the Open Bracket is seeded will be seeded last, regardless of their Pro Points.
3. Pool Play
1. Pool Play will have 4 Pools of 4 Teams
2. All Matches will be Best of 3.
3. Teams will play one Match against each of the other Teams in their Pool.
4. Teams finished their Pool in 1st and 2nd Place will be placed in the Championship Winner Bracket Round 1. Teams finishing their Pool in 3rd will be placed in Championship Bracket Losers Round 2. Teams finishing their Pool in 4th Place will be placed in Championship Bracket Losers Round 1.
1. Pools will consist of: Top 8 European Gears Pro Points Teams, Top 3 North American Gears Pro Points Teams, Top 1 Latin American Gears Pro Points Team.
2. Teams will be seeded for Pool Play by the rosters submitted before the start date of the tournament.
3. To be eligible for Pool Play, teams must have 5 members of the same region.
4. Pool Play Seeds will be determined after Teams have already been assigned to a Pool.
5. A Pool Play Team’s Seed is used to govern Side Choices and Main Stage Seating.
6. The final 4 Open Winners Bracket Teams will be seeded #13-16 for Pool Play based on their Open Bracket Seed.
7. The #13 Seed will be added to Pool D, #14 Seed will be added to Pool C, #15 Seed will be added to Pool B, and #16 Seed will be added to Pool A.
3. Ranking & Tiebreakers
1. Pool Play Ranking (1st-4th) will be determined using each Team’s Record of Matches won and lost.
2. Pool Play Standings ties will be broken using Head to Head Match Winning Percentage (Pool Play Matches Won vs. Tied Teams / Pool Play Matches Played vs. Tied Teams).
3. If Head to Head Match Winning Percentage can’t break a tie, Head to Head Game Winner Percentage (Pool Play Games Won vs. Tied Teams / Pool Play Games Played vs. Tied Teams) will be used to break the tie.
4. If Head to Head Game Winning Percentage can’t break a tie, Overall Game Winning Percentage (Pool Play Games Won / Pool Play Games Played) will be used to break the tie.
5. The higher number will win all of the aforementioned tiebreakers.
6. If the aforementioned Tiebreakers can’t break a tie for 3rd place, the tie will be broken by Pool Play Seed with the higher seed winning the Tiebreaker. The highest seed is 1.
7. If the aforementioned Tiebreakers can’t break a tie for 1st place or 2nd place, the tied Teams will be scheduled to play a Best of 1 Game Round Robin tiebreaker. The Tiebreaker Game Mode will be Escalation. Map will be chosen at random and faction choice will be given to the higher seed. After each Team has played all other tied Teams on the Tiebreaker Map, their records of Games Won and Games Lost will be used to break the tie. If there is still a tie that can’t be broken by the aforementioned tiebreakers, an additional Best of 1 Game Round Robin Tiebreaker(s) will be played until the tie can be broken.
8. If there is a tie involving more than two teams and a Tiebreaker resolved the tie for a Team(s), but leaves at least two Teams tied, the tie(s) that remains will be broken by starting over with the Head to Head Match Winning Percentage Tiebreaker.
4. Replacement Teams
1. If a Pool Play Team chooses not to participate in the Tournament and notifies Gfinity prior to the start of the Tournament, Gfinity reserves the right to replace the Team with a Team of their choice.
2. If a Pool Play Team chooses not to participate in the Tournament and notifies Gfinity after the start of the Tournament, a Replacement Team will not be selected to take their place.
3. If a Replacement Team is needed for Pool Play and all Pools have been set, the Replacement Team will be given the #12 Seed and will be assigned to the same Pool as the Team they have replaced. As a result, other Pool Play Teams may see their Seed change. However, all other Pool Play Teams will keep their Pool assignment.
4. Championship Bracket
1. Championship Bracket will be Double Elimination.
2. All Matches will be Best of 3 and use Escalation Game Mode.
3. Championship Bracket Winners Bracket will be conducted as follows:
1. Round 1 Match #1 = Pool A 1st Place vs Pool C 2nd Place
2. Round 1 Match #2 = Pool D 1st Place vs Pool B 2nd Place
3. Round 1 Match #3 = Pool C 1st Place vs Pool A 2nd Place
4. Round 1 Match #4 = Pool B 1st Place vs Pool D 2nd Place
5. Semifinal #1 = Round 1 Match #1 Winner vs Round 1 Match #2 Winner
6. Semifinal #2 = Round 1 Match #3 Winner vs Round 1 Match #4 Winner
7. Final = Semifinal #1 Winner vs Semifinal #2 Winner
4. After Losing a Match in the Championship Winners Bracket, Teams will enter the Championship Losers Bracket. A Match loss in the Championship Losers Bracket or the Grand Final will result in elimination from the Tournament.
5. When one Team remains in both the Championship Winners Bracket and the Championship Losers Bracket those Teams will compete against each other in the Grand Final.
6. The Grand Final will begin with an initial Match. If the Winners Bracket Team wins the initial match, they will win the tournament.
7. If the Losers Bracket Team wins the initial match, a second match must be played. The winner of the second match will win the tournament.
1. Pool Play Teams will keep their Pool Play Seed in the Championship Bracket.
2. The final 4 Open Losers Bracket Teams will be seeded #17-#20 for the Championship Bracket based on their Open Bracket seed.
1. Players must provide their own controller, micro USB cable, headset, and earbuds. Players are responsible for ensuring the proper function of this equipment. Games will not be paused or ended in order to resolve an issue with this equipment or any audio malfunction.
2. Players must use the Console, Monitor, and Network Equipment provided by Gfinity. Xbox One is the official console for the Tournament. Players competing on the Main Stage must use the Headset provided by Gfinity. If a Player finds that an issue has occurred with any of this equipment, they should notify a Tournament Official immediately. If the Tournament Official is able to confirm that an issue has occurred, they will determine whether the Round/Game should be restarted, the Game win should be awarded to a Team, or the conditions under which the Round/Game should be resumed.
3. If a Game malfunction occurs and the cause can’t immediately be identified, a Tournament Official may call for the Game to be ended in order to investigate further.
4. All Player equipment is subject to approval. Gfinity reserves the right to deny the use of anything suspected of providing an unfair competitive advantage.
5. Players may not use a Turbo controller or a Button Macro controller. Turbo controllers allow Players to press a button that results in their Character performing a set of actions that would normally require the Player to press the same button multiple times. Button Macro controllers allow Players to press a button that results in their Character performing a set of actions that would normally require the Player to press multiple buttons.
6. Players may not use a controller that has been modified in such a way that it alters their Character’s abilities and/or in-game mechanics. Players are allowed to make cosmetic changes to their controller.
7. Players may not compete with batteries in their controller. Players must maintain a wired connection with their Xbox One. Players may not use a Play and Charge Kit.
8. Players may not use a Keyboard or a Mouse.
9. Player-provided Headsets must utilize two 3.5mm jacks (microphone and headphones). Players may not use a Wireless headset or a headset that requires an outlet for power.
10. Coaches are allowed connect or wear earbuds or a headset.
11. Players competing on the Main Stage must wear their earbuds in their ears and the Gfinity-provided headset over their ears for the duration of all Games.
12. Teams that break an Equipment Rule #5-11 will be given a Warning. After the first Warning, each subsequent Warning that a Team receives will result in a Forfeit of the Game.
1. Any sign of cheating may result in a Forfeit of the Game/Match and/or disqualification from the Tournament.
2. Players/Teams that are disqualified prior to the start of a Game will not be allowed to play in the Game. Players/Teams that are disqualified during a Game must quit out of the Game. Players/Teams that are disqualified won’t receive any benefits (Prize, Pro Points, etc.) for their ranking in the Tournament. Such Players/Teams may also be subject to a Temporary Ban from the Gfinity Website and/or a Ban from a future Tournament(s).
3. All Player and Coach apparel must be approved by Gfinity. Gfinity reserves the right to require the removal of unapproved apparel as well as the right to disqualify a Player/Team for wearing unapproved apparel.
4. Teams must have all five Players present in order to start a Game. A Team will Forfeit Game 1 if they don’t have all five Players present by 5 minutes after a Match’s scheduled start time (Grace Period). If a Team forfeited Game 1, they will Forfeit the Match if they don’t have at least three Players present by 15 minutes after the Match’s scheduled start time. Teams that played a previous Game(s) in a Match will Forfeit a Game 2, 3, etc. if they don’t have all five Players present by five minutes after the conclusion of the previous Game (Grace Period). If a Match hasn’t begun by 15 minutes after the scheduled start time and neither Team has at least three Players present, the Match win may be awarded to the higher seeded Team. If a Match can’t begin at its scheduled start time, the Grace Period will begin at the conclusion of the Station’s preceding Match.
5. If their Match has not been completed, Players may ask their Referee for permission to leave their Station. Referees may set a time limit by the end of which the Player must return to their Station or they may deny the Player’s request. Teams may Forfeit a Game(s), or be forced to play a Game(s) shorthanded, if a Player(s) hasn’t returned by the end of their Referee’s set time limit. Teams may Forfeit a Game(s), or be forced to play a Game(s) shorthanded, if a Player(s) leaves their Station without their Referee’s permission, or is otherwise unable to play.
6. Teams may ask their Tournament Director for an extended break between Matches. The Tournament Director may set a time limit by the end of which the Team must report to their upcoming Match’s Station or they may also deny the Team’s request. Teams may Forfeit a Game(s), or be forced to play a Game(s) shorthanded, if they haven’t reported to their upcoming Match’s Station by the end of their Tournament Director's set time limit.
7. Coaches may speak with their Players during and between Games.
8. In order to dispute Game results, Players/Teams must notify their Referee that they would like to Protest the Game before a new Game has begun. In order to dispute Match results, Players/Teams must notify their Referee that they would like to Protest the Match before the Match’s Score Sheet has been submitted.
9. Teams may request that they be allowed to concede victory of a Game. Teams may request that their opponent not receive a Forfeit penalty or a penalty associated with receiving a Technical Foul.
10. Requests made pertaining to General Rules 8-9 will be decided upon by the Tournament Director.
11. Language used in Team communication will be governed by the Gears of War 4 Conduct Rules.
1. Players competing will use a provided profile for all Matches.
2. For all Main Stage Matches, the higher seeded Team must occupy the right side booth, and the lower seeded team must occupy the left side booth.
3. Players will have five minutes before the start of a Match and one minute in between each Game to adjust their Equipment and Options, and ensure their headset is functioning properly. Five-minute time limits will begin after all Players are seated. One-minute time limits will begin at the conclusion of the preceding Game.
4. No warm-up or practice Games are permitted once the Match’s first Game has begun.
5. Players and Coaches may not look at an opposing Player’s Monitor. Players may not look at an opposing Player’s projected screen during a Game.
6. Players and Coaches may not intentionally manipulate a button, trigger, bumper, D-Pad, and/or joystick on a teammate’s controller during a Game. Coaches may not touch a teammate’s controller during a Game.
7. Players may not move their Character outside of the normal boundaries of a Map. Moving outside of the normal boundaries of a Map includes but is not limited to part of the Character’s body passing through what should be a non-permeable surface or object, and moving into any area from which your Character registers shots on an opponent who is not able to register shots on your Character.
8. Breaking a Gameplay Rules #1-7, or breaking Character Restrictions as defined in the Handbook may result in a Forfeit of the Game.
9. If a Round/Game is started without the approval of a Tournament Official, it will be restarted from the beginning.
10. If a Player or Gfinity Staff member fails to load into a Round/Game or loses their connection to the Game during or prior to the pre-Game Match timer, the Round/Game must be restarted from the beginning.
11. If a Gfinity Staff member disconnects from a Game after the pre-Game Match timer has ended, but all Players remain in the Game, the Game must continue.
12. Players who voluntarily disconnect from a Game before it has ended, will be allowed to rejoin the Game, but a Team may Forfeit the Game if all of their Players disconnect without a Tournament Official’s permission.
13. Players who end a Game without a Tournament Official’s permission, or switch their faction after the pre-Game Match timer has ended, may Forfeit the Round/Game. If a Player disconnects after the pre-Game Match timer has ended, ending the Game without a Tournament Official’s permission will result in a Forfeit of the Round/Game.
14. If a Player finds that their Character hasn’t respawned after the proper amount of time, they should notify a Tournament Official immediately. If the Tournament Official is able to confirm that this has occurred, they will determine whether the Round/Game should be restarted, the Game win should be awarded to a Team, or the conditions under which the Round/Game should be resumed.
15. Teams must use Full Screen (1 Player per Monitor) for all Games.
16. Players should set their faction in the lobby. If a Player is ever a member of the wrong side after the pre-Game Match timer has expired, their Team may Forfeit the Game.
1. Spectators may not stand within two feet of a seated Player.
2. Spectators may not touch a Player.
3. Spectators may not interfere with a Referee’s ability to preside over a Match.
4. Spectators may not touch or get on a Main Stage or team booths.
5. Spectators may not attempt to coach a Player/Team.
6. Spectators must heed all warnings and follow all instructions given by Gfinity Staff.
7. Spectators may be made to move, made to leave an area, or removed from the venue, at any time, for any reason.
1. Players and Coaches may not eject a disc from a Console, use a memory card or USB flash drive, unplug anything from a Monitor, Console, or audio equipment, or touch power units without a Tournament Official’s permission.
2. Players and Coaches may not move a Monitor, Console, or audio equipment without a Tournament Official’s permission.
3. Players and Coaches may not adjust Monitor Settings, other than Volume, without a Tournament Official’s permission.
4. Players may not communicate with a Spectator, or a Player other than a teammate or an opponent(s).
5. Players and Coaches may not use vulgar language in excess. Excessive use of vulgar language is defined as consistent use of vulgar language that is audible to Spectators of the Match or a single use of vulgar language that is audible to Spectators of another Match.
6. Coaches may not taunt an opposing Player or Coach. Taunting of an opposing Player or Coach is defined as derogatory language or gestures, aimed at an opponent, which is audible and/or visible to the opponent.
7. Players may not chat about companies, sponsors, or products.
8. Players/Teams may not use a Match’s designated Station for Warm-Up Games during, or prior to the start of, a Match without a Tournament Official’s permission.
9. Players/Teams that haven’t been eliminated from the Tournament have priority over other Players/Teams regarding the use of Stations for Warm-Up.
10. Technical Foul
1. Players and Coaches may not stand on chairs, tables, or other Gfinity equipment.
2. Players and Coaches may not verbally abuse a Tournament Official. Verbal abuse of a Tournament Official includes, but is not limited to, the use of vulgar language directed at a Tournament Official, the use of insulting words or gestures directed at a Tournament Official, and excessive argument with a Tournament Official that results in a delay of a Match.
3. Players and Coaches may not direct vulgar language at a Player, Coach, or Spectator.
4. Players and Coaches may not incite Spectators into taunting a Player, Coach, or Spectator.
5. Players and Coaches may not taunt or celebrate in excess. Excessive taunting/celebration includes, but is not limited to, post-Match taunting or celebration directed at or referencing an opponent(s). Post-Match interactions between opponents must be limited to acts of sportsmanship.
6. Players and Coaches may not engage in unsportsmanlike physical contact.
7. Players and Coaches may not throw anything in the direction of an opponent.
8. Players and Coaches may not throw anything into the audience that could cause injury.
1. Players/Teams are expected to put forth their best effort in all Games.
2. Players, Coaches, Managers, and Owners may not participate in Fantasy Sports or gambling that use the stats or results of this Tournament.
3. Players/Teams may not intentionally Forfeit a Game or conspire to manipulate Rankings or Brackets.
4. Players and Coaches are expected to treat all members of Gfinity Staff, and Sponsors, with respect.
5. Public discussions of, or agreements to, avoiding the use of abilities, items, weapons, or strategies are prohibited.
6. Public statements made about private information, unofficial Roster changes, and disparaging remarks made about Gfinity or its partners are prohibited.
1. Players and Coaches found to have broken a Foul rule will be issued a Foul. For every two Fouls that a Player or Coach receives, they will be issued a Technical Foul.
2. Players and Coaches found to have broken a Technical Foul Rule will be issued a Technical Foul. If a Player or Coach receives a Technical Found, the opposing Team will be allowed to switch Side Choice for 1 upcoming Game in the Match. If necessary, these penalties will be carried over from one Match to the next or one Tournament (Online or Offline) to the next. If a penalty is carried over from one Tournament to the next, it will be carried over by only the Player or Coach who received the Technical Foul.
3. Violations of any of the Additional Rules may result in a Forfeit of the current Match and/or all future Matches in the Tournament (Disqualified). The Team may also be forced to continue the Tournament shorthanded.
4. Teams that Forfeit a Match and Players, Coaches, Managers, and Owners found to have broken any Conduct Rules may be subject to penalties such as a Temporary Ban from the Gfinity website, Forfeit of a Prize, a Fine, and/or a Ban from a future Tournament(s).
5. Tournament Officials may issue a Foul, Technical Foul, or Disqualify a Player/Team for acts of misconduct not listed in the Conduct Rules.
*A Spectator is anyone who is not currently competing in a Match. Therefore, Players and Coaches shall be considered Spectators when they are not competing in a Match. The start of a Match is marked by all Players seated at the Station prior to the start of Game 1 and the end of a Match is marked by a Team winning the Match’s final Game.
1. The Tournament will support as many as 36 Teams with 12 Teams starting in Pool Play and 24 Teams starting in the Open Bracket.
2. The Open Bracket will be Double Elimination. After losing a Match in the Winners Bracket, Teams will enter the Losers Bracket. A Match loss in the Losers Bracket will result in elimination from the Tournament.
3. When 4 Teams remain in the Open Winners Bracket, they will be placed in Pool Play. When 4 Teams remain in the Open Losers Bracket, they will be placed in Championship Bracket Losers Round 1.
4. Pool Play will have 4 Pools.
5. Teams will play one Match against each of the other Teams in their Pool.
6. Teams finished their Pool in 1st and 2nd Place will be placed in the Championship Winner Bracket Round 1. Teams finishing their Pool in 3rd will be placed in Championship Bracket Losers Round 2. Teams finishing their Pool in 4th Place will be placed in Championship Bracket Losers Round 1.
7. After losing a Match in the Championship Winners Bracket, Teams will enter the Championship Losers Bracket. A Match loss in the Championship Losers Bracket or the Grand Final will result in elimination from the Tournament.
8. When one Team remains in both the Championship Winners Bracket and the Championship Losers Bracket those Teams will compete against each other in the Grand Final. The Grand Final will begin with an initial Match. If the Winners Bracket Team wins the initial Match, they will win the Tournament. If the Losers Bracket Team wins the initial Match, a 2nd Match must be played. The winner of a 2nd Match will win the Tournament.
In order to be eligible for Pool Play, all Players on a Team must be of the same Region.
Open Bracket teams may include a maximum of one Player from a different Region. Teams with Players from multiple Regions will be placed at the bottom of the Open Bracket.
Starting in Pool Play
1. Top 8 Europe Gears Pro Points Teams
2. Top 3 North America Gears Pro Points Teams
3. Top 1 Latin America Gears Pro Points Team
Fulham Broadway Retail Centre,
London SW6 1BW
In the surrounding area to the Gfinity Arena, there are many hotels and bed & breakfasts catering for a wide range of budgets.
We recommend the following hotels nearby to the Gfinity Arena:
Affordable: Travelodge Hotel - London Fulham (approx 10 mins)
290-302 North End Rd
London SW6 1NQ
★★★ Hotel ibis - Earls Court (approx 10 mins)
47 Lillie Road
London SW6 1UD
★★★ Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court (approx 10 mins)
295 North End Road
★★★★ Millennium & Copthorne Hotel at Chelsea FC (approx 5 mins)
London, SW6 1HS
Promo Code – Gfinity16
Looking for other hotels in the surrounding area? Use this link: www.booking.com
There are a variety of restaurants within Fulham Broadway Retail Centre:
The Oyster Rooms - Wetherspoons www.jdwetherspoon.com
* 20% off food bill
* 20% off total bill
For parties of 6 or more – 1 x free side dish plus 20% off total bill
Pizza Express www.pizzaexpress.com
* 20% off food bill
Yo Sushi www.yosushi.com
* 15% off food bill
* 20% off total bill
* You will need to show your Gfinity wristband to get the discounts.
These offers may not be applicable on Chelsea Match days
There are also several restaurants just outside the retail centre, all within a couple of minutes’ walk.
Byron Burgers www.byronhamburgers.com
* 20% off food bill
McGettigan’s – Irish Pub
* 20% off food and drink
Not valid on Chelsea home match days.
There is one pub located within the retail centre:
Oyster Rooms Wetherspoon – Open until midnight every day. www.jdwetherspoon.com
Outside of the retail centre you have a choice of the following:
Brogans Traditional Irish Pub – open until 1am on Friday & Saturday www.brogansfulham.co.uk
The Elk – Funky bar/club, DJ and cocktails – open until 1am on Friday & Saturday www.elkbar.com
Kona Kai – Cocktail bar – open Fri until 1.30am & Saturday until 2.30am www.konakai.co.uk
If you fancy a spot of shopping, one of London’s largest shopping centres is only 18minutes by tube.
Westfield London - www.westfield.com/london: take the District Line to Nottinghill Gate & then the Central Line to Shepherds Bush
If you’d like to see the sights of London then check out the Visit London website for a list of museums, sights and attractions. www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/sightseeing
If you intend to make a day of it you could even purchase the London Pass for great savings.
If you require some inspiration Time Out has a list of 101 of things to do in London.
By London Underground or National Rail:
The nearest tube station is Fulham Broadway on the District Line. If changing at Earls Court Station take a Wimbledon-bound tube. There are two Overground stations near to Stamford Bridge, West Brompton and Imperial Wharf, which are approximately a 15-minute walk from the arena These are both on a direct line between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction.
Heathrow Terminals 1-3
Take the Underground PICCADILLY LINE to Earls Court
Change train at Earls Court take the DISTRICT LINE to Fulham Broadway
Take the Gatwick Express to London Victoria
Take the Underground DISTRICT LINE from Victoria to Fulham Broadway
Take the Stansted Express to London Liverpool Street
Take the Underground CENTRAL LINE from Liverpool Street to Notting Hill Gate
Change trains and take the DISTRICT LINE to Fulham Broadway
London City Airport
DLR Line to Canning Town DLR Station
Change train, take the Underground JUBILEE LINE to Westminster
Change train and take the DISTRICT LINE to Fulham Broadway
London Luton Airport
A shuttle bus service operates to and from Luton Airport Parkway Station
Take the East Midlands Train to London St Pancras
Change trains and walk to Kings Cross St Pancras Underground Station
London St Pancras
Take the Underground PICCADILLY LINE to Earls Court Change train at Earls Court take the DISTRICT LINE to Fulham Broadway
Underground – Northern Line Euston to Embankment
District Line Embankment to Fulham Broadway
Underground – District Line Paddington to Fulham Broadway
There are two bus stops outside the Gfinity Arena on the Fulham Road, use number 14, 211 and 414 buses.
We advise against travelling to the Gfinity Arena by car due to local parking restrictions and heavy congestion at weekends.
Driving from The North, East or West:
Use the M25 to Junction 15 and turn off onto the M4 towards London. Follow the M4 which becomes the A4 up to Hammersmith. Go over the Hammersmith Flyover and a further 1.5 miles before turning off for Earls Court. Go past Earls Court station and across Old Brompton Road, eventually reaching Fulham Road. Turn right at the traffic lights.
Driving from The South:
Cross the river at Wandsworth Bridge and head up Wandsworth Bridge Road. At the junction with New King's Road, turn right and then immediately left. This will take you up to Fulham Broadway. Turn right onto Fulham Road and the retail complex will be on your left.
For assistance with booking flights contact our travel agent
Lee Ramsey at Flight Centre
Tel: 0044 207 499 0206 Email: email@example.com
Train times, journey planner, book tickets
Trainline - www.thetrainline.com
Tube times, journey planner
Transport for London - www.tfl.gov.uk
If you have the Uber App this is by far the cheapest taxi service. Alternatively,
Fulham Taxis - www.fulhamtaxis.co.uk
Tel: 0044 207 127 5003
If there is no availability with the hotels listed, try these websites:
Booking - www.booking.com
Last Minute - www.lastminute.com