Need some help? Use the links below to access our support features
Eligibility to Enter/ Opening and Closing Dates
1. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom excluding the employees or agents of Gfinity PLC (“Gfinity”) or Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited (“Domino’s”), their group companies’ or their employees’ or agents’ family members or anyone else directly or indirectly connected with the operation of the competition (the “competition”).
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
3. By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (as may be amended by Domino’s from time to time).
4. The competition opens at 10:00 on Thursday 29th November 2018 and closes at 09:00 on Friday 30th November 2018.
How to Enter
5. Entrants must enter the competition by replying to one of the Twitter or Instagram promotional posts by one of the following influencers: Rannerz, DreamR, Calfreezy and Matt HD Gamer (the “Influencers”) answering the following question – “what is your favourite Domino’s pizza topping?” The competition is free to enter and no purchase of Domino’s goods is required to enter the competition.
6. Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
Selecting the Winners and/or Runners Up
7. There will be 32 winners selected at random in accordance with these terms and conditions from all validly received entries, with a total of 8 winners selected per Influencer’s promotional Twitter and/or Instagram accounts (collectively, the “Winners”).
8. The draw will be performed by Domino’s (or a third party on Domino’s behalf) using a random automated process on or before 12:00pm Friday 30th November 2018.
9. The Winners will be notified by 14:00pm on Friday 30th November 2018 via social media direct message or email message. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
10. If a Winner rejects their Prize (detailed below), or if a Winner replies to accept their Prize any later than 17:00pm on Friday 30th November or their entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions for any other reason, the Winner's Prize will be forfeited and Domino’s shall be entitled to select another Winner at its discretion.
11. Each Winner will receive an invitation to attend and take part in the ‘Domino’s Play Like A Pro Day’ at the Gfinity Arena on Sunday 2nd December 2018 along with 3 additional guests each to attend as spectators only (the “Prize”).
12. The Prize will consist of a 32 player FIFA tournament, with four teams being managed by Influencers, which will take place from 12:00 – 17:00 on Sunday 2nd December 2018. Further information relating to the Domino’s Play Like A Pro Day, will be provided to the Winners via email before Sunday 2nd December 2018.
13. Expenses incurred by the Winners and their guests including, but not limited to, the cost of travelling to and from the Gfinity Arena and any money spent on accommodation and/or the day, will not be reimbursed by Domino’s or Gfinity in any circumstances.
14. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. Domino’s cannot be held responsible or liable for system failures on submission of any entry. Similarly, Domino’s cannot be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations in relation to the competition, including but not limited to any suppliers used to deliver the Prizes, although Domino’s will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants of any such failure.
15. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and must not be re-sold. No cash or other alternative to a Prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case Domino’s reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
16. By posting an entry, entrants confirm that the content submitted does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright and/or trademarks), other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other legal or moral rights of any third party and they have secured all third-party permissions, licenses and releases necessary to grant the above license to Domino’s.
17. All entries submitted must be free from sexist, racist, defamatory, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, anti-religious, homophobic, bullying, abusive, harassing, threatening, violent, pornographic, nude, partially nude, infringing, hateful, or other content adjudged unacceptable by Domino’s in its sole discretion. Domino’s reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to remove any entries or comments that it considers to be offensive and/or to prevent further entries or comments from being uploaded.
18. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of the competition, Domino’s may, at their sole discretion, refuse to accept an entry.
19. Domino’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Domino’s does not accept any liability for any losses or damage whatsoever arising out of the competition. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude Domino’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of Domino’s negligence, fraud or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
21. The Winner’s contact information will be securely transferred to Domino’s and/or relevant third parties nominated by Domino’s in order to liaise with the Winners regarding the Prize, for the provision of further information and for the publicity purposes referred to below.
22. By entering the competition, the Winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in any form of publicity relating to the competition at Domino’s sole discretion without further consent or payment. The Winners shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
23. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. The competition may be cancelled or amended at any time by Domino’s without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
26. Promoter: Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited, 1 Thornbury, West Ashland, Milton Keynes, MK6 4BB. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.