Need some help? Use the links below to access our support features
1. The prize draw (the "Best Moment Competition") is open to residents of the UK who are aged 16 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of Gfinity PLC, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must vote or interact with a nominated Gfinity competition post on Gfinity Twitter or Facebook. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "Gfinity Elite Series Season 4 Best Moment Competition" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
6. Gfinity PLC accepts no responsibility for misdirected, incomplete entries or entries that cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Gfinity PLC.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 11:59pm of the 3rd day after the original post’s publishing date. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. A total of 1 winner per Elite Series Season 4 Broadcast will be chosen from a random draw of all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random automated process. The draw will take place on or before 12:00pm of the 6th day after the original post’s publishing date.
9. Each winner will receive three total prizes inclusive of: a games console controller, a £30.00 Domino’s voucher code, and 2 VIP tickets for the Gfinity Elite Series Season 4 Final.
10. The games console controller that each Prize Draw winner is entitled to will be sent via Gfinity activation agency, Cake. A Gfinity representative will also request address / PO Box information from winning entries via direct social media message, so that the controller prize can be sent directly. Gfinity will not store this data and will delete all messages relating to the conversation before the 31/12/2018 at 11:59.
11. Domino’s voucher codes are eligible in Domino’s UK stores and UK website only, and valid until 31/12/2018. Offer codes used in alternative locations will not be functional.
12. Gfinity Elite Series VIP Tickets will be for the competition winner and 1 guest only. No other attendees are permitted to enter the VIP area without permission. Gfinity will not provide any travel expenses in relation to VIP guest travel to the Gfinity Arena. Gfinity Elite Series Season 4 Finals will occur from 18:00 on Friday the 7th of December 2018 for FIFA 19, 18:00 on Saturday the 8th 2018 for Street Fighter V, 18:00 on Sunday the 9th 2018 for Rocket League.
13. Voucher and Gfinity Elite Series VIP tickets will be sent to winners via social media direct message or email message.
14. Gfinity PLC accepts no responsibility for prizes that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
15. Gfinity PLC accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
16. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Gfinity PLC shall be entitled to select another winner.
17. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
18. Gfinity PLC retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
19. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Gfinity PLC's reasonable request. The winners consents to the use by Gfinity PLC and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Gfinity PLC and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
21. Gfinity PLC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Gfinity PLC further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Gfinity PLC for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
22. Gfinity PLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Gfinity PLC in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Gfinity PLC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
24. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. Promoter: Gfinity PLC, 35 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BW.
Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited (“DPUK”)
£30 credit voucher supplied by DPUK (“Voucher”)